Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 9 April 2020

Ghana 58 Lock Down Day 11

Same o same o.... day 11 seems like day 111..........................

Today has drifted along as if I was in a trance.  Been to work but slow and I mean slow.  Nothing seems to be happening and all the talk is about numbers of cases, deaths, the situation in other parts of the world . Places I've never even heard of. Good point !!!!!!  Think about it,  a positive,  the virus is good for learning geography and statistics.

But seriously here the Chinese are under immense pressure and they are seen and the original carriers.  One told me he dreads the thought of having to attend a local hospital of any reason whatsoever let along a high temperature !!!!!!.  He'll get attacked is his major worry. Pretty frightening.  And I hear in China they are making a lot of the Africans go home.  So not much love going on at the moment.

I did write yesterday that we are coming up to Good Friday. So in an effort to cheer myself up I've gone and bought some fresh cray fish for the Bar B Q.  Share them along with red wine with a work colleague who lives in my block.

And that my friends is all I can tell you. 




No comments: