Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Ghana 57 Lock Down Day 10

You've got to wonder how people in solitary confinement cope particularly in prisons ?  God only knows.

Bad enough just going from room to room with internet, cups of coffee etc etc. And of course the ever present cable TV.   I know, and I am still going to the office for a few hours each day. Which is a welcome break but whatever, I'm still getting pissed off !!!!

And to top it all, (hysterical laugh, lots of it) ... you could not write this stuff, we've got a long weekend coming up. Whow didn't plan for that....  Should have seen it coming.  If I had not been so busy doing nothing I might have picked up on it. Bummer.


No comments: