Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 4 April 2020

Ghana 54 Lock Down Day 6

Its Saturday and I had no plans to write anything today. That was fine until I got a WattsApp from a Mate telling me there is an extension is for another while,   Stay Home  Another decree from the President.

Only on day 6, image what my rants are going to be like in a few more days.  The streets are again very quiet and even the few shops that are open have little trade.

It made me think of all the bars and restaurante etc. Closed. No customers, so I started thinking, no customers means no business means staff not getting paid, suppliers have no buyers etc etc.  The links go on and on. And its having knockon effect at work in simple ways as well. We have dispensation to work which is fine, but, of course special arrangements are needed to transport and feed the workers. Street side places which sold food are nearly all closed. Public transport is non exitant and as I said earlier taxis are not really allowed out. All just a big hassle.

Enough !  Wait till I get excited on Monday !!!!!1

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe.....  cough cough cough......  🙏🙏🙏

No comments: