Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Monday 1 December 2014

Sights along the way to and from work





I’ve been taking a few photos on the way to and from work. Generally poor quality shots taken on the phone while driving. Not a good idea given the amount of motorbikes around...

The way to work takes me through a small village/market area and there is always something to see. Mornings the breakfast sellers and shops opening up etc. Coming home is not much different. Just the time of day has changed so some activities are starting up and others ceased.
One I particularly liked was of the dog looking out the window. Normally I would take that as  a normal sight but in this case it was a bit different.  He’s looking out of the right hand side. I.e. the drives side!!!



On my trip I normally stop off and use the local laundry service. Dropping stuff in the morning and collecting it the following afternoon.  Yesterday evening I got there a bit later than usual and the kids were already asleep. Crashed out on the floor… 


No comments: