Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 9 May 2009

Elephants and Things

In keeping with my Blog title and due to the fact I am at work on a Saturday morning where there is little happening, I've added an elephant to my pages. What?... Yes I decided to add a few words and an elephant photo. Several months ago I bough a Thai mens 'handbag', for want of a better description. Its basically a big cloth bag with a wide strap so you can use it to carry loads of stuff and it fits comfortably across the shoulder. No big deal only a few dollars to buy one. I've got 2 ! Anyway, one of them had a small metal imprint of an elephant which seemed simple but interesting. I know what you're thinking...'what a sad way to spent part of my Saturday morning'.




No comments: