Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 16 May 2009

Black Cats......

Just got up to go to work. Black Cat on my truck bonnet. Is this good luck? God I hope so!!! The alternative is not an option I want to contemplate. Well I'm now sitting at work having driven here without an accident so yes, conclusion is 'Black Cat on the bonnet' should be taken as good luck. Or as a minimum, a sort of 'non' luck related thingy!!! Bit early in the day for me to get into such deep thinking.

On the way in I also passed a couple of small cultivations of eucalyptus trees, beautifully lined up. I managed to get a short clip driving by looking directly down the lines. Not much to write home about, but interesting non the less.

No comments: