Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Friday 22 May 2020

Ghana 64 Lock Down Over


Just when I thought things were beginning to get back to normal we started hitting 200+ persons a day.  now hitting 6486.  Its been steady going up a hundred or two every day for last week. No real discussions about it. Well what is there to discuss. I when in the car saw from BBC to local radio.  Difficult to tell which is which!!!!.  All they talk about is the "the Virus".

No worries I think we are all getting a bit how do you say ? Not fed up but yes I suppose that's right. Seems to drag on and on. Well I am getting there as well.  Walk around forgetting my mask etc. Then realize no mask and feel naked. 

A say back to normal... We were on site out in the sticks the other day looking at part of our pipeline route. Nothing but trees and crap and stuff around.

Couldn't believe it.  Standing with his back to us was a guy playing the Trumbone.....  Worth the 29 seconds to watch....Maybe this is the new normal...

Really bazaar..

Enjoy your weekend....

No comments: