Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Friday 5 June 2020

Ghana 65 Lock Down Over

Same same.  Life seems to blend day into day. Today 4th June. Another Friday. And still the numbers keep going up and up. We seem to be increasing by about 200 per day. Lock down is over and I can go shopping etc etc. Great. Up to now I have been leaving the maid (yes I have a maid) a message and some cash every time I need suppliers. I leave it on the table as I never see her. I've left the house early morning and she has completed her work and gone before i get back. Lets face it.  Not too difficult is it to look after one small condo with one one guy staying there. And yes I'm clean, most of the time !!!!!

Imagine me, I go to work and leave cash on the table.  Simple note requesting she refreshed 5 crates of beer, buys wine (as per empty bottle next to message !) and a few veggies etc. Plus any domestic stuff she needs, cloths, soap washing powder etc.

The beer is delivered by pickup form local shop. If you ask they will supply a couple already cold !!!! Of-licence for wine and whiskey is only 50 meters away. The rest well.... She can organise that.

Is this me being really lazy or what. I know you'll thinking what have I got to complain about ? Nothing really. Bugger all in fact. Life is sweet. Just no planes, no family and a bit tedious. But really nothing to complain or moan about.

And tomorrow is the weekend again !!!  Morning swim, cold beer.  God its tough !  🍺🍻

Stay safe and enjoy yourselves.

No comments: