Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 26 August 2017

Ghana 10 Arduino

I have been playing about with Arduino for ages. And sort of given up. However  now we've moved to Ghana I had thought it had died a complete death.  Then  I discovered a guy, Issac who has just started up selling Arduino kits.  Well I could no resist. All goes back to Aquaponics. I need to learn how to get it all automated and web based etc etc. So I took advantage  and bought a small wheeled robot kit. (Wanna not here to tell me No  ).......

Spent a couple of hours today on it instead of guitar practice. Anyway as of this evening my blue tooth wheeled robot  is completed in the physical sense and tomorrow is the installation of the blue  tooth software.  No posting tomorrow means it did not make it....... :-)

This kit might prove  harder than I had anticipated but we will see. Reason being I now have a new phone.  Not an apple so all new to me. Lets see how it goes.

I've had enough for today so good night to you all.






No comments: