Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 5 August 2017

Ghana 4 Selfie

Been a quick week at work.  I really do not know where time goes.  So Saturday has arrived. Before that I have managed to misplace my phone on Wednesday, have a Doctors medical for a work permit on Thursday and take Wanna to the fish market on Friday.


Now today I had a walk out on the construction site and spotted some local fishing boats near the end of our breakwater.  Breakwater is planned to be 2.8 kilometres long and we're currently about 1,400 meter. Its far enough out to be quite close to local fishing boats. I decided to take a few snaps for today's Blog. Had to use the spare office phone, not an Iphone so all new.  Excitedly I rushed back to the office for the upload.  Figured it all out and guess what I was using the wrong camera.  So today you get a picture of me on site !!!!!  Not even a proper posed selfie. So that's it for today.  A bit on the Market and other stuff to follow...... Have a good weekend.