Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 11 June 2015

Rayong Strange Weather

We've had strange weather recently. Some successively heavy down pours and high winds.
This morning coming to work I saw a small "tornado". At lease that is what it looked like to me. Difficult to photo and it was some way off. It reached from the clouds to the sea. Very impressive. Not just me impressed, but quite a few people parked my near me to take some photos as well.  I've done my best with a quick edit to let you see what I'm talking about. This is the third time I've seen such a thing in Map Ta Phut. I know in NW Australia they are quire common and called "willy willies" And aboriginal name for them. Here there are called PAH-YU MUN "พายุหมุน".


No comments: