Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Friday 20 November 2009

Aquaponics

I'm enjoying writing and sharing about my life and times in Thailand etc. One project that has taken my fancy is to establish a small Aquaponics system. With some successful Internet searches I've got some good ideas to get me started. But it is clearly a separate and possibly long term project and as such I've decided to have a separate Blog to record its progress.




Join me in my exploits. See you there.

1 comment:

Jerr Dunlap said...

I'm enjoying your blog and have a good friend in Phuket who has invited me to see what Thailand's like. I think I'll like it very much. I'm looking forward to following your thoughts!
Cheers!
- Jerr