Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Monday 2 February 2009

Rayong Motors

After a great evening out in Rayong we set off home, back to Pattaya. Imagine after a late night seeing early next morning a couple of car parts on the side walk!! All facing the shops. My first reaction was "what a night they had, glad I'wasn't driving!" But they weren't smashed up or anything like that.
Car Parts is possibly not the best way to describe them. More a bunch of 'half cars' in assorted colours. A sort of mix and match. Quite amazing and even more amazing was me, I seemed to be the only one taking any notice. In fact as I got out of our car to take the photos I seemed more the object of interest to passers by than the car bits on offer.

That was interesting enough but further down the road we came across some major transportation. Look closely at the second picture to see the size of men relative to the truck. That was a big beast to be moving through a town even for a quiet Sunday morning.


No comments: