Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 5 November 2009

6 years on....and on.....

Yesterday was our 6th Wedding Anniversery. Our friend Phuk came round. and left us with a beautiful cake. Lovely idea.

We had not made any plans for the evening but eventually decided to go out and have simple mexican dinner. It was good! But no photos.

That said I had not planned to write about it but for some reason this morning I went back to loook at our wedding photos. Though perhaps I would play a quick 'spot the difference'. There were to many differences to choose from!!!
But that's my opinion. You can see below the Wedding and the 6 years on photos for a comparision!!!! I doubt very much that I need to tell you which one is which! (Hint: The new one has a cake in it!!!).

No comments: