Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Ghana 43 Street Scenes

Few days back I posted a photo of the typical toll booth showing the rear end of at truck passing through. In fact I had been in two minds as to weather I should post it all, thinking it was kind of uninteresting....but I needed to add a few extra photos so up it went.

Thought no more of it till traveling to work this morning....  Well we got to the toll booth as usual, bit congested. And I saw the same sights again but this time it was different.  The truck driver, this time had clearly decided to try and pass through in a novel way, taking his vehicle on its side !!! How did he even manager to tip the truck in such a situation ? Unbelieveable....



A photo says a 1,000 words for sure !!!




No comments: