Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 20 January 2018

Ghana 22 Time flys

True. The time is flying by. Seems only yesterday I was sitting in Eden Island having Christmas lunch. And now Jan 2018 so again its nearly Christmas again....

Took a few more drone shots. Quite amazing the file property records the machine keeps. Size, location and a link to google maps !!!   I've added a screen shot.



Only thing it does not seem to do is record the altitude and that would be a cool and useful thing to save.  Photos today are taken between 20 and 35 meters from ground level.

Accra is a very flat place and little relief for back drops etc. Clearly I do need to get out and about a bit more. These photos I took with the drone and for me the amazing thing is it took off from the balcony and I controlled it all from there.  Talk about lazy drone flying.....









No comments: