Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 11 March 2017

A day in Ban Muang....

Busy day.

Had a  trip out to look at the banana fields. We sold a few bunches (12)  of the bananas last week and eager to get some more funds in ASAP ! All looking good. The whole area around the village is looking sunny, dry and its hot.... Wanna's Nephew is planning staying in the hut when he gets it completed. Outside toilet as show below will I am sure get some walls eventually !!!!







We're decided to sell a Rai of land (1600 m2). Sign went up last night. Already had interest !!!  Sign reads "This for sale.  Area 1 Rai. "


Decided also to get my new still out and give it the first clean out. Only now getting round to reading the instructions!  Need to put water vinegar mix through it first, then, and only then, can I put it to use.  Even then it is advised I run the first batch of fermentation through and then throw it away.. Then I should have the whole thing cleaned out ready for real production. I won't bore you with the details suffice to say distilling in Thailand in illegal so I'll officially only be making distilled water for my motorbike battery !!!  But I think it is the sealed type.... :(



No comments: