A wise man once said....

"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." Dalai Lama

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Life is a Beach, its just that some people don't know how lucky they are......

Was down on on the beach front at Rayong the other day. I drove down the western end where there are less restaurants and more of a home to numerous fishing boats, huts, homes and all the usual stuff which goes with coastal fishing. Interesting area which I plan to explore again and no doubt again ! Lovely protected coast line. (photo curtsy of Google Maps street view)


And there located right on the edge of the beach I came across this lovely tiny beach hut. Well its obviously home to someone. I thought it was beautiful. Strange to find it at such a spot but then TIT, this is Thailand. Even the cactus trees are planted different colours. Looks idealic. I thought I must share this one... Hes probably sitting on a US$1.0 Million + property and has no idea of its worth... Wonderful life.







Post a Comment