Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Life is a Beach, its just that some people don't know how lucky they are......

Was down on on the beach front at Rayong the other day. I drove down the western end where there are less restaurants and more of a home to numerous fishing boats, huts, homes and all the usual stuff which goes with coastal fishing. Interesting area which I plan to explore again and no doubt again ! Lovely protected coast line. (photo curtsy of Google Maps street view)


And there located right on the edge of the beach I came across this lovely tiny beach hut. Well its obviously home to someone. I thought it was beautiful. Strange to find it at such a spot but then TIT, this is Thailand. Even the cactus trees are planted different colours. Looks idealic. I thought I must share this one... Hes probably sitting on a US$1.0 Million + property and has no idea of its worth... Wonderful life.







No comments: