A wise man once said....

A wise man once said
"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new."
Dalai Lama

Sunday, 28 February 2010

February 29th ? In 2010 I don't think so...



So it was with some surprise when Tee and friends turned up at the house to say hello and wish me a belated Happy Birthday. He came with a few friends and whilst I was very happy to see him I had to explain that there was no 29th Feb this year.

I am still a kid only 14 and a half....

Imagine my surprise when Gaew who had come with Tee exclaimed that she also was born on the 29th Feb. For sure a lot of years after me....

So after a quick celebration beer we made party promises and arrangements confirmed for a big do on 29th February 2012!!!! (its a Wednesday)...

No comments: