Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Ghana 49 How Time Flys

One of my main themes in each post is to say how time flys and I do not add in anything really interesting. Just waffle on about next time. And time has flown. Been February since my last post. And again next time... Who knows when.

Well..... decided I do need a theme to focus upon, and it will not be 'how time flys by'....  I'm considering doing a few things on 'living in' Ghana and the sights and sounds of the streets and country. So much here that I take for granted as I see it every day. So... how to proceed.  Best to set up a new blog dedicated to life in Ghana ?

Covering....

Places, customs, people, travel, and general different facts and figures about Ghana, and advice please.

I'll let this hang here for a week and see if anyone makes a statement or comment. Probably not as my posts have recently been so boring or non existent….. :-(

Chao....




1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.