Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 2 February 2012

Music Or Whatever

I've been taking some guitar lessons as I mentioned earlier. (Christmas Gladstone Guitar School Music extravaganza). One of the web sites I subscribe to just included the following :-

"The impulse to do something else instead of guitar is the signal to start playing NOW. You've got the rest of your life to tend to everything else -- and let's be honest, everything else is just details."

And sitting here at work, it made me think of a lot of my friends and guys I know who have other interests. So substitute the work Guitar for your 'thing', be it Golf, Camping, Fishing, playing pool or whatever and the above makes for a good statement.

Have a good day wherever you are, and whatever you are doing.

No comments: