Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 31 July 2010

End of July


End of July and soon back to work. We’ve had a busy month not working. Finishing Wanna’s parent’s house. Moving all our stuff in storage. Mainly hydroponics equipment, mushroom kits and loads of shop shelving etc from out time in Jontiem. Little in the way of real personal stuff. So it was a good feeling this morning to wake up and think. There is nothing I have to do. House finished. Moving competed.
So I finally got out of bed and had a cup of tea. Wanna cooked up some Breakfast. ‘Nam Tok Moo”.

Simple pork dish make with ‘pork!!!’ lime, fish sauce, coriander and spring onions, dreid chilies dried and ground roasted sticky, all served up on steamed rice. Excellent start to the day. I really should get my videos of Issan cooking underway. With so much free time I cannot seem to get anything done. Work that out!!!

However I do have time to write all this up and then… relax, again. I’m writing this while listening to Bob Dylan. Time for another cup of tea.

No comments: