Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Chinese Cemetaries

Every day on the way to work I pass a Chinese cemetery and have promised myself I would stop by. Well that was over 12 months ago. I had reason today to go into town and pass by the place. Finally I though I'll go in.
What a disappointment. Having been to the military cemeteries near the river Kwai etc this was a shock. Scruffy, dirty with numerous 'mingy' dogs etc. The place looked like it had been forgotten years ago. So a few quick shots and back to work. I will next time on planning some to visit do it quickly to avoid a protracted disappointment. Goes to show, sadly, that not all of Thailand is the land of Smiles 'LOS'.

No comments: