A wise man once said....

A wise man once said
"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new."
Dalai Lama

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Chinese Cemetaries

Every day on the way to work I pass a Chinese cemetery and have promised myself I would stop by. Well that was over 12 months ago. I had reason today to go into town and pass by the place. Finally I though I'll go in.
What a disappointment. Having been to the military cemeteries near the river Kwai etc this was a shock. Scruffy, dirty with numerous 'mingy' dogs etc. The place looked like it had been forgotten years ago. So a few quick shots and back to work. I will next time on planning some to visit do it quickly to avoid a protracted disappointment. Goes to show, sadly, that not all of Thailand is the land of Smiles 'LOS'.