Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Friday 31 August 2018

1 Month today since last post

1 month today since last post.  Not that there has been nothing to write about. Just the usual lazy me.  There is heaps that has been going on.  Been working and things going really well on that front. Been on holiday back to Seychelles. Now back in Accra.  You can see from the new Blog top photo.  Life in the fast lane.... Seychelles in particular being in and around La Digue tends to bring out the slower pace of life in ones inner self.....

Tortoise are great creatures.  Just seem to lumber along and eat. Leave a bit of a pong behind I might add. I think I could learn from them. Stop running and being the Hare...... Perhaps I should think a bit more on this last sentence !!!!!!!

We had 10 days in Seychelles now back in Accra. Time well spend.  Caught up with a lot of people and also had time so see my architect for the new house plans etc. More on that later. So time well spend indeed.  What else did we do. ate and relaxed. That's was the sum total of it all.  So a few photos to show island life....

Something else.  Jane a friend of mine in Thailand writes a regular Blog.  By regular I mean frequently. Often filled with simple observations on day to day life. Gives a really good insight to things.  I notice I leave stuff for too long and then play catch up. Need to take leaf out of her Blog (pun intended) and learn from her.  So Jane if you are reading this take note. And Thanks. I do observe occasionally.













No comments: