Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 28 April 2018

Sao Tome Part 3

Well I’ve already told you I did not have a lot of Principale photos.  So off we went down south. I’m going to add about 4 postings with little or no text except to add comments to the photos. Give you some idea of the island.
If I had to describe it.  Its about 50 years behind Seychelles in lots of ways with a lot of poor, read low income, people.  I say poor but when you have a roof over your head, food and no one is hungry or lacks the real basics who am I to say they are poor.  Food for thought (pun intended!).

So here we go… Heading down south to our resort. The roads are small.  In fact there are no roads just A road. One small, rough, poorly surfaced and interesting !!!! Fantastic seeing the washing laid out on the rocks in the river. And lots of pigs. Just wander around. Quite amazing.


Famous high point of Sao Tome

My boys having a day out


The main road

More main road

Road side supermarket

Coastal view

Washing laundry


Local house

More buddies....

No comments: