Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Saturday 2 February 2013

House Progress

I've not added anything for a few days not because of lack of progress but I've been to busy. Doing what you ask ? Nothing really its this retirement business. Seems days fly by. When I stopped work in September I was worried about what to do. Now I don't know how I had time for work. I must be honest though I do miss it. The buzz of construction activities and having deadlines etc. Since September I've been trying set my own deadlines for the house and farming etc. Not so easy but old habits are hard to loose....


As for the house.  Going well. Steve and I have completed the first fix of the wiring except for the bedroom lighting. 'Bob' the builder and his team are fixing the framing for the internal plaster walling and ceiling. Then all remains is to tile the bathrooms and final tidy up. I'm setting myself deadlines again... So retirement is getting better.

No comments: