Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Sunday 5 June 2011

Sunday Bar B Q And The Prime Minister





I mentioned last posting about the Prime Minister being on our Construction site. Well l’ve located the photos. She’s the little on with ginger hair!!!! Unfortunately my photo shows her looking away. But believe me it was her!








Last Sunday we went to an old dilapidated garden and collected oranges. Followed by a picnic. Excellent.









Yesterday more food. We had been out buying a few small plants and then last night settled in for a Bar B Q using our new toy. Great way to cook. It uses any old wood we can find. And living next to a forest makes it a very simple job.







Also we seem to have been adopted by a large black and white bird. I’ll check the name this evening. He flies in and stays around. In fact I nipped home the other lunch time and he was about. He did not seem to mind me walking close to him and he was in no hurry to fly off.

No comments: