Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Night Fishing




Decided I'll go fishing this evening. Think I got the inspiration this afternoon whilst driving through the marina area. Saw a sign over the fishing tackle shop and thought. "I've not been fishing for ages". So maybe after work I should make the effort. I'll pick up Wanna and take her along to spot I've located just north of Gladstone. There is an outlet to the power station cooling water system which is accessible to the public. And I've been advised people are catching 1.5 meter long Barramundi. So tonight's the night!!!! Photos of super big fish to follow. Maybe tomorrow. Just hope I manage to get a good shot of the one that got away before it slips of the hook......

No comments: