Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 12 March 2009

Gofl Driving Range

Yes its ture I've finally sucumbed to a golf driving range after years of denial!!! We had a go a few weeks back. Only now go the courage to post it. (Khalid no need to worry for a good few years behind you on this one!!!). All went fine until the end. As we packed up some little kid came along. The golf pro cahtted with him while his parents proudly told me this was his first time on the range... He normally used a plastic club around the house!!!! Well he settled into the spot ready to have a hit (or rather swing). He had one hit, only the first, and sure enough it went striaght, yes, straight down the middle of the fairway!! I'd just had a bash as a 100 ball session and got nowhere near as good as his single effort!!!
Will I go again after demo and after my own performance?. Maybe I'll make that decision next week.....


No comments: