Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Busy day with a little drama.

Started off nice and relaxed this morning. Bit of a late start.  Had just settled into my second morning cup of coffee,as one does.  Very relaxed.  "Don't forget to fix the water pump electrics. Seems to have a short."



















OK OK I'll get to it.  Actually good job I did. Plug completely melded away.

So what to go and do as follow up.  Obvious. After such hard work I went off to the music studio to play some blues with my mate Dante. Even there no rest.  Someone outside the studio came round to show us the new local resident..He was just leaving by way of being chucked over a a large wall at
the rear of the compound..... Thank God.  They give a nasty bit........and more.