Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Monday 4 January 2016

2016 and all that. The Start.

The year started of very well. I planned to make Blog posting frequently and practice my Guitar and get up to speed with my Thai talking and reading/writing. That's enough. Add in my aquaponics and hydroponic and I don't seem to have much spare time.

Today is the 3rd Jan.  Review of resolution but, progress to date looks sad........

Jan 1st................ Did nothing.... (No hangover !)  but no resolutions met. Checked my Thai lessons on the tablet.  Tablet broken. No screen................ Great start to 2016 I don't think ! :(
Jan 2nd...............  Visited friends for the day then in the evening drove down from Ban Muang to Rayong (550 kilometers). Normally a 5 - 6 hour journey but this time very one and their dogs, cats buffalo's etc decided to do the same trip all at the same time.  Took 15 hours plus. non stop. We left at 09.00pm and arrives 1.00pm next afternoon. Included a fuel and toilet stop for about 30 minutes tops. So no resolutions completed.
Jan 3rd................ Back in the after afternoon, to tired to do anything.....
Jan 4th................ Tomorrow back to work.

So there you have it.  Lots of plans and little action to day.

What I did this morning was go through my phone and look at the photos. Seems like a good summary of a few events in 2015 and start of 2016. So I'll add 2015 in here for the sake of good memories.... 2016 comes next.

2015 A brief look back on two events.

A few days in Bangkok when we enjoyed Kebabs, had a ferry trip with the obligatory phone check !
Lots for birds and fish to feed at the landing stations.

   

   

One sad event was Dad having to go to Papworth for a heart operation. Fortunately all went well and he is now back to 100% recovery. I visited and it was a lovely spot.  Cold with clear blue sky's etc.  Took him for a wheel chair run around.  Now all OK.

Dan with Owen doing the hard work
Papworth clear blue Sky
 







No comments: