Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Seoul Korea

Just arrived in Seoul. Amazing place. I have no idea how to describe it. Firstly I arrived late on Sunday nigh. (now Tuesday evening).So Monday straight to work. Finished at 6.00pm and walked back to the hotel. Its cold. About +1Deg C. After Thailand thats very very cold. Anyway first evening had to have a quick walk near my Condo just to see a little of the place. Found a few small streets selling local crafts and plenty of restaurants and coffee shops. Took a few quick shots of the shop fronts. The top one os of a restaurant with spectacular windows. I could have clicked away all evening except for the cold!!!!
The two guys in the photo were selling some local sweets. I bough a box. Tasted good. Lots of sugar! Learnt to say thanks "Hamza Hamidah" or something like that.
Everyone very friendly and all seem to love speaking to me in english. So again easy life. This afternoon the news was full of the shooting going on between North and South Korea. But no one in the office mentioned it?... I am so looking forward to Saturday and Sunday. Wanna coming over and a chance to do some sight seeing. Just hope I do not freeze to death.

No comments: