Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 30 July 2009

Another Chroma Key effect.

Following our weekend on the beach a few weeks back, I have been going through the old movie clips and decided to try out one more 'trial' chroma key effect. It is actually quite easy to do once you figure it all out. Me, I'm just a bit slow on these things....
So, a few days ago I sat Wanna down in our Condo in front of a green piece of cloth I'd bough earlier in the morning. Used it as a back drop. You can see a faint glow from it on her left side, where the chroma effect was not complete. I need better lighting and setting up etc in the future.
But it was fun. well for me, I'm not sure Wanna was as excited as me about doing such a scene. We had a few takes and after a while I did get to say the famous Directors words "its a wrap"! Got her to relax and chat about the beach and the result is....

No comments: