Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Someone once said..........Part (3)

Reporting on weekends activities has stretched into 3 posts. More than enough activity for one weekend. Should have been 2 posts but....
I was about to delete the photos etc on my hard drive once I had them safely uploaded. But then I found this short sequences of clips, which I had forgotten about. It's of a chap on the ferry who could do the Rubic Cube. Took him a few minutes only. On completion he had to rush off, as he was one of the deck hands and we were coming into Koh Chang. Amazing and it all happened so fast.

I have not added any music but you can watch the way he gets it done without any effort. I've tried for several hours. Finished it once. But that was by taking it apart and rebuilding it. Can any of you do it?

No comments: