Very Good Quote

"Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or light won't come in."

Thursday 28 May 2009

Welding Photos


Visited a steel fabrication shop this morning and had a chance to watch some welding and general fabrication. I know it’s not a Thailand type article to fit into my Blog, but it was an interesting trip. Especially for me to note that the same type of work is carried out around the world in a surprisingly similar manner.
I decide to try out my sony web cam as a camera and see how it performed with strong lights, in particular welding. I think it turned out OK. Not brilliant but OK. Well that’s my opinion. I did not do any set up just used automatic setting and minimal post editing to the photos. The balance of colour and light seems to have come out OK. It is difficult to deal with very strong sunlight when coming straight at you for these shots but all in all it catches the mood of the visit. Please, if you read this let me know what you think.

No comments: